Looking for student support?
If you are a community organization, and you are interested in being matched with individuals or groups affiliated with the University of Chicago, or in partnering with the University in any other way, click here to learn more and connect with our Civic Match staff to become one of our partners. We also encourage you to explore our website to learn more about our programs and explore ways that we have partnered with organizations in the past.
If you have general questions, please contact the Civic Match staff (email@example.com).
Community Partner Appreciation
Since 2004, UCSC has presented the Community Partner Award to recognize those who demonstrate a superior commitment to connecting the University and broader Chicago community.
Past recipients include:
- Tyjuan “Top 50” Edwards, Blackstone Bicycle Works
- Luis Guitierrez, Latinos Progresando
- Sarah Ward, South Chicago Arts Center
- Bryan Echols, MAGIC
- Emily Brice, Project Health (now Health Leads)
- Patricia Flax-Hatch, formerly of The Blue Gargoyle
- Susan Avila, John H. Stroger Hospital
- Phyllis Barker, formerly of Safer Foundation
- Judi Blakemore, La Rabida Children’s Hospital
- Trudi Langendorf, formerly of Heartland Alliance Refugee Services