One of the goals of the UCSC is to support the missions of community organizations and build their capacity. We invite you to complete this form to request student volunteers from the University of Chicago.
Please understand that completing this form does not guarantee volunteers for your project. UCSC staff will review your proposal and contact you in a timely manner to confirm student participation. If this project is a good fit, we ask that there be a staff point person to supervise and manage the volunteers on the day of the project.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when proposing your project:
- Students cannot be asked to express any particular religious or political views.
- The activity cannot be used to promote any particular religious or political views as part of an ongoing campaign, marketing strategy, or outreach plan.
- Students cannot be asked to solicit funds or participate in any direct fundraising activity.
- Any volunteer opportunities that include the use of power tools must provide the necessary safety equipment and proof of liability insurance covering volunteers.
- All equipment, supplies, or other materials necessary to complete this volunteer opportunity are the responsibility of the site. The site may not require or request donations (monetary or in-kind) from the students participating.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with the UCSC. If you have any questions regarding this form, please contact Maya Jones, UCSC Intern for Service Match, Community Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or UCSC Senior Assistant Director, Xavier Ramey, at email@example.com.